Regarding the handling of Personal Information
If you have applied for the employment support services provided by WorkHub Japan K.K., please review the information regarding the Handling of Personal Information below, and accept the agreement regarding the Handling of Personal Information by filling out your name and placing your seal.
1. Name of the business handling Personal Information
WorkHub Japan K.K. 7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg. 5-13-1, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
2. Personal Information Protection Administrator
We have assigned the following person as the administrator in charge of the protection of Personal Information obtained for the purpose of providing employment support services to applicants, to ensure that Personal Information is appropriately and safely managed and protected. T: 03-4283-5205 E: admin@WorkHub.co.jp
3. Purpose of using Personal Information
We will collect Personal Information for the purpose of introducing employment opportunities to applicants according to their requests and providing information regarding applicants to hiring companies which includes WorkHub.
4. Providing Personal Information to third parties
The Personal Information received from applicants will be used within the scope of above mentioned use purposes, and the applicant’s name will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the applicant’s previous consent having been obtained, even if the information will be used within the scope of the use purposes.
5. Outsourcing the handling of Personal Information
We may outsource or jointly use Personal Information with WorkHub group of companies (including subsidiaries and holding companies of the WorkHub and trusted third parties, in order to partially or fully outsource our employment support service operations. In such a case of joint use by a trusted third party, our company will execute an agreement regarding the protection of Personal Information with outsourced party or the joint use party and strictly manage the handling of Personal Information.
6. Protection of personal Information with the joint use party
• We may jointly use Personal Information within WorkHub group of companies. (Including subsidiaries and holding companies of WorkHub
• The entries which may be shared within WorkHub group of companies include: name, mailing address, phone number, email address, other
information written in the curriculum vitae
• The purpose of the joint use: Provision of permanent recruitment services, provision of temporary recruitment services and other associated
• Personal Information Management Administrator: WorkHub Japan. K.K.
• Obtaining method: The method of collecting the Private Information in the preceding paragraphs
7. Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
To request the modification or revision of Personal Information such as address, etc. or to request the disclosure/deletion of Personal Information, please contact the person indicated below. After confirming your identification and your request, we will perform the procedure without delay.
8. Contact Person regarding Personal Information
Please address any inquiries, complaints, etc. regarding Personal Information protection to the person indicated below: T: 03-4283-5205 E: admin@WorkHub.co.jp
After regarding the information above, please fill out your name and place your seal on the Agreement Regarding the Handling of Personal Information below.
Important Notice to candidates for dispatched worker assignments
All dispatched worker assignments through WorkHub are on a fixed term (definite), temporary basis. Any prospect of renewal and/or extension of an assignment is subject to both WorkHub’ and utilising client requirements. Any renewal or extension of an assignment is not an indicator that there will be a future renewal or extension. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, WorkHub does not guarantee ongoing (permanent) employment.
Agreement Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
To: WorkHub Japan K.K.
I hereby agree that your company shall handle the Personal Information that I have submitted to your company based on the terms and conditions set forth in the ‘Notice to Applicants Regarding the Handling of Personal Information’ above. I have also been provided with and have an understanding of the Specification on Occupation Category Notice.
I confirm that all the above information and details I have provided in this application form and in my resume are accurate and true and I understand that should any false or deliberately misleading information be given or any material fact suppressed, I will not be accepted, or if I am employed, my employment will be terminated.