IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Looking for a new opportunity in IT Infrastructure projects to manage and deliver projects in Central Tokyo?
This organization is a market leader in mobile phones and data protection services assistance. Due to market growth, a permanent Infrastructure Project Manager is needed to join the team in the Tokyo office.
In this job, you will be responsible for managing infrastructure solution implementations and improvements.
- Driving the completion of approved projects to deliver and meet expectations.
- Make decisions for these projects balancing cost, quality, and time-to-market.
- Lead teams in delivering technology solutions on time and on budget.
- Working with project sponsors, stakeholders, and leadership to identify and communicate risks appropriately, before and, during implementation.
What you will need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in an infrastructure project manager position, as well as:
- 2+ years’ experience in managing infrastructure projects
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ability to manage infrastructure engineering resources.
- Experience in a multicultural working environment
- PMP Certification
- 3+ years of project management experience in similar scale enterprises (300+servers)
- Theoretical, practical, and hands-on understanding of a wide range of technologies spanning networking, hardware, operating systems, virtualization, databases, and storage.
- Aggressive, motivated, results-oriented, self-starter is a must.
What you will get in return
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing IT industry.
- A challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Japan.