Network Engineer/ Solutions Architect
Our client is a global market leader in the provision of data communications and interoperability services. Due to market growth, they are urgently looking for a Network Engineer/Solutions Architect to join the team in their Tokyo office.
- As technical lead, you will need to develop and maintain strong business relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers
- Gather and understand client requirements and propose technical solutions that meet their expectations
- Provide technical guidance to the sales teams and assist in requirement gathering, verbal presentations, written proposals, and scope of work and bill of material documentation
- Work proactively with the sales teams in account development activities, attend trade shows, and contribute and represent our clients on social media
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including Customer Engineering, Global Systems, Service Delivery, and Sales Support, to ensure that proposed solutions are designed, planned, and delivered on time and on budget.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferable with an understanding of trading systems technology and market data environments
- Proficient in routing and switching technologies, detailed understanding of VPNs, MPLS, and Multicast technologies
- Desirable skills – Certification from Cisco and/or Juniper CCNP, JNCIP, JNCIS or equivalent
- Understanding of product development methodologies
- Business English Level
- Fluent Japanese Level