This company is a Japanese financial holding company. The company provides investment, financing, and related services to individuals through its broker-dealer, banking, and other financial services subsidiaries,. They have offices in more than 30 different countries all over the world.
Your new role
You will be mainly responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing internal and external QPS projects specific to data center activities or client go-lives.
- Project Management relating to internal and external QPS projects, and Exchange/PTS changes
- All facets of client on-boarding
- Remote support on behalf of customer clients
- Procurement management
- Internal and external coordination relating to QPS projects
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent English communication skills
- Work Experience of PMO
- Ideally, familiar with Arrowhead/OUCH/FIX protocols, DC management, and basic telco and networking.
- Work experience in the finance industry
- Looking for people who are highly motivated with a proven track record of great communication!