APPLICATION PROJECT MANAGER
Your new company
This company is one of Japan’s largest multinational conglomerate corporations and is known for its various businesses, including consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment, and financial services. Their risk and control department is looking for a project manager in their Tokyo office to manage project development for an audit analytical tool across the globe.
Your new role
- Budgeting, scheduling, and time management and monitoring.
- Monitoring of project KPIs and participating in setting KPIs.
- Day to day follow up and meeting coordination.
- Management reporting.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in project administration or management.
- High-level skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent/business level English language skills.
- Japanese proficiency is a plus.
- Prior experience in data analysis or software development.
- Knowledge and understanding of audits and financial accounting.
You’ll be able to work in one of the largest technology companies in the world, with a competitive salary and the ability to skill up.