Market Deployment IT Project Manager
This company is a market-leading pharmaceutical giant, which has a solid footing in the Japanese market, and an extensive global presence.
– Execution of local market deployment of global solutions and services across Japan for our client and its subsidiaries.
– Engaging with local business, where appropriate, to secure timely implementations and local adoptions where required.
– Responsible for managing projects to provide IT solutions/services to the Japanese market
– Ensuring the Japanese market’s needs are reflected in the service/solution
– Maintaining control of progress, quality, and budget for implementations in scope
– Ensure Japanese market compliance processes and guidelines are followed and met for the delivered project/services
– Maintaining good communications and relationships with business stakeholders
– Bridge communication between local business and global IT teams
– Timely reporting and escalation of risks to management
– Strong English and fluent Japanese language skills to effectively communicate with global and local stakeholders
– Strong leadership and the ability to collaborate
– Japanese pharma industry knowledge/experience