Our client is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms the way service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other, and with their favorite content. The company’s vision and expertise continue to drive the industry’s innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia (USA), our client has R&D, sales, and support centers throughout the world.
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize Video Consumer Premises Equipment of the project, for global product development.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the project manager and project team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. The coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks, such as scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, including maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, excellent time management, and English and Japanese communication skills are required because they will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into achievable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the project manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditure
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests
- Experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Understanding project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Japanese.